We got the kids a little goody bag of gifts, which are probably unnecessary but as my friend Felicia says, "I love buying crap and any reason I can come up with to buy the crap, the better". Or something like that ;) lol. It was Gia's first Valentine's Day after all, so of course she needed the cute little Valentine's outfit, and the bib and a million pictures of her opening her stuff. I didnt want her to look back years from now and see that we had 52 pictures of Elijah on his first Valentine's Day and only 1 of her, so we went all out, or as all out as you can go with an 11 month old.
And of course my mom had to get her a little something too, and Elijah because what kind of grandma doesnt buy their little munchkins treats?
All dressed up in her hearts outfit, even her socks have hearts.

Opening her tinkerbell purse from us

Checking out all her stuff

"Oohh, a pony"

Daddy's Little Girl

Opening her gifts from Grammie & Grampie

Elijah got presents too :)


No comments:
Post a Comment