On Friday night Elijah and I were playing while Fred took a shower after work. I needed to put away some laundry so I went to unlatch the baby gate and Elijah was holding on to it. I
got it unlatched and pulled it out slowly from under his hand. He was left standing there and then took one step!!
Fast foward to last night, Monday. Fred was in the shower again after work and Elijah and I were playing. He was standing up, holding onto the couch and then let go, and took two steps towards me!! I told Fred he wasnt allowed to shower anymore because he misses all the good stuff.
Of course when Fred was out of the shower he wanted to get him to walk so he was standing him up, letting go and calling him. I didnt think he would do it but he did!! 10 whole steps!!
He has been practicing standing for a while now and is getting good at standing on his own. I just fed him some breakfast and took him out of his highchair to clean up the kitchen. I sat him down in the living room, came into the kitchen to wipe off his tray and sweep. I just finished sweeping and I turned around and he was WALKING across the kitchen floor!!!
I cant believe my little baby is big enough to walk now! I'll try to get a video but so far I am not having much luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment