Saturday, October 17, 2009

GroBaby Cloth Diapers















As most of you all know, I have been cloth diapering the kids for a few months now. We've tried a variety of diapers but the market is full of other new fun designs & brands to try. I've been eyeballing GroBaby diapers for a while now. They are AI2's (all in twos), which means there is no stuffing required, you just snap in the insert and when its dirty, you take it out and replace it with a new one.

I LOVE the look of these diapers but they are kind of pricey so I havent actually bought any to try yet. I have the opportunity to try a free sample of this diaper so I am beyond excited! I cant wait to try it on both the kids and be able to give you all a review of it, accompanied by some adorable fluffy pictures :) Is there anything cuter then a kid in cloth?

The coolest thing is that now instead of the regular inserts they have some that are biodegradable, so they are like disposables but way better for the environment and best of all, I dont need to wash them!





















If you are interested in more information, here is the link: http://www.thenaturalba
byco.com/gro-baby-biodegradable-soaker-pads-p-745.html

Check out how cute these are!!


No comments: