Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today was Fred's birthday and we were all super excited! We had planned on telling our families that we were pregnant with #2, yup! Elijah is going to be a big brother! We ordered a shirt from a girl from the MC board and it came out adorable!!

I put a button up shirt over Elijah so no one could see it. We got to Olive Garden and had to sit outside for over an hour waiting!! My mom almost saw the shirt but luckily she didnt, we stopped her. Once inside we took off his shirt and said "Okay, Elijah wants to show you his shirt now". Everyone read it and then they were super excited for us!! My official due date is March 7, 2009!

Fred had an awesome birthday and got a ton of great stuff and our food was delicious!!

Elijah's shirt...
"I'm not monkeying around.... I'm going to be a BIG brother!!"

No comments: