Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day to myself

My mom is coming to take Elijah for the day once he wakes up from his morning nap. I'm excited! A whole day to myself!! Too bad I have a ton of stuff to do and it wont all get done. I need to take Simba to the vet for his shot and then I have dishes, vacuuming, cat box and a bathroom to clean. Plus I need to work on my recipe book which will take a while. Plus my scrapbook I am doing for church. And I need to go through a box to find info on the church history. Plus I need to look something up with the xbox to ship back. Oh and of course I would like a nap in there too!

Dont think it will all happen. Bummer! It's already 9:26 and I havent showered. Elijah slept in today so I didnt get a chance to do it before Fred went to work. Oh and I have laundry to put away! Yuck yuck yuck!!

Well I better get moving if I want to get anything done!!

No comments: