Thursday, February 22, 2007

Adding a pea to our pod....

So yesterday I stayed home from work because I wasnt feeling too well. Then I woke up this morning and decided to take a pregnancy test. I really didnt think I was pregnant because I wasnt late but sure enough, there was a faint line. Fred tried to tell me there wasnt a line. I got online to the Nest which is a message board I frequent for married couples. I asked on the baby board and was told "A line is a line".

Fred was excited but had to leave for work. I just stood there in awe. I couldnt believe it. I was pregnant. I am going to be a mother. Very crazy! I'm so excited but a little nervous too. Who the heck trusts me with a kid!?

So I got to work and immediately called my mom and of course she made me call Joe. I also called Aunt Jeanette. She gave me Christine's number because I was still in doubt over my faint line. I called Christine, I figured she had more than enough experience with babies, she has had 4!! And she told me, "a line, is a line". Doesn't matter if its $1 test or the most expensive, its still there.

We are so excited!! I don't go to the doctors for a while but we are looking foward to this new journey together!!

No comments: